Non-glare Screen Protectors?

This is a discussion on Non-glare Screen Protectors? within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; I bought skin protectors for my ipod touch that aren't the kind with the glare and I love the feel.. Are there any for the ...

Thread: Non-glare Screen Protectors?

I bought skin protectors for my ipod touch that aren't the kind with the glare and I love the feel.. Are there any for the LG Ally? And if there are, what do they come in a pack of? Cuz my ipod's came in a pack of 5 for $15. I don't want to just buy a pack of 1 for $10 like I saw on some website.. I'd prefer if they had it at best buy or something instead of online, too.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd rather install a screen protector ONCE, and have it last a long time. And if it ever gets scratched, I know it is backed up by a lifetime warranty ...

This is where InvisibleShields from Zagg.com come in. No, they are not "10 for a dollar" bargain-basement items.

But if you want to seriously protect your screen, I haven't found anything better. NuShield products come close.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links