extender battery questions

This is a discussion on extender battery questions within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; I am looking into getting the extender battrie but I have a lot of questions about it and I would like anybody to tell me ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: extender battery questions

I am looking into getting the extender battrie but I have a lot of questions about it and I would like anybody to tell me how you like it. I am looking at anything right now to make my battery life better. I have a couple of questions first of all will this kick in when the other battery dies. Also will it charge with the other one. Any information that you have please tell me any links that would help please tell me. Thanks Guys

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The extended battery replaces the regular battery. You don't use both of them.
    Motorola Droid 4

What happens when the first battery dies. Does the extender kick on? Thanks

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    It's just a replacement battery. It's physically bigger, and it stays charged longer. You can use your original as a spare.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Yeah, I guess I didn't explain that very well.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hi Patrick, I hope your new dock works good for you. The big boys are right, you take the standard battery out when it's dead, then you put the extended life battery in the phone. After you put the E L battery in, go ahead and charge it til it's done. Many folks think it's best to let the battery run down most, or all the way, then leave it charging until it's full again. Nothing else changes, but now the battery will last longer,...for sure. Remember, the standard battery is 1500mAh,...but the extended life battery is 2200 mAh.

A member left some really good pictures of it, and a case it fits in over here,... http://www.lgallyfor...tery-and-cases/

And don't forget,...if you order the E L battery, be sure to order the E L battery cover also.....it's 4 or 5 dollars.

Patrick, take a minute and read this also buddy.... http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/36-ally-batteries/

Hey guys thanks. Minty I love my dock. I am going to spend time looking at the fourm. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Hey guys thanks. Minty I love my dock. I am going to spend time looking at the fourm. Thanks

FYI, if you have a dock, the phone won't fit on it if you use the extended battery.
    Motorola Droid 4

I would only use it when I was traveling. But I thought about it but scraped the whole idea because I can suffer with bad battery power. But let's keep this fourm going and see how many people we can help

LOL Patrick,....ya rascal....

Good reminder AA, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links