Screen Digitizer Replacement

This is a discussion on Screen Digitizer Replacement within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hello guys, I have dropped my phone and the screen digitizer cracked. I was wondering if any of you guys have had this problem and ...

Thread: Screen Digitizer Replacement

Hello guys, I have dropped my phone and the screen digitizer cracked. I was wondering if any of you guys have had this problem and how you resolved it. There are Digitizer replacements online but they are apparently not LG original products (copes from China it seems). Has any of you tried these digitizer replacements? if so, how well do they work? and does anyone know how much LG would charge me to replace it?

P.S.: Yes i declined insurance with Verizon..... the most ridiculous move i have ever made....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar C. View Post
    Hello guys, I have dropped my phone and the screen digitizer cracked. I was wondering if any of you guys have had this problem and how you resolved it. There are Digitizer replacements online but they are apparently not LG original products (copes from China it seems). Has any of you tried these digitizer replacements? if so, how well do they work? and does anyone know how much LG would charge me to replace it?

P.S.: Yes i declined insurance with Verizon..... the most ridiculous move i have ever made....

I just bought a digitizer off of ebay, probably the "non LG original" you were referring to. It was $33.99 (shipping included) from Hong Kong (same guy still has them for sale). It only took 7 days to ship to California. It appears to be identical to the one that came with my Ally. I installed it myself, have had it about 4 days now - It works just as good as the old one, except it's not cracked!! $33.99 is alot better than the $150 they were asking for at the Cell Phone DR shop...

Quote Originally Posted by parallaxed View Post
    I just bought a digitizer off of ebay, probably the "non LG original" you were referring to. It was .99 (shipping included) from Hong Kong (same guy still has them for sale). It only took 7 days to ship to California. It appears to be identical to the one that came with my Ally. I installed it myself, have had it about 4 days now - It works just as good as the old one, except it's not cracked!! .99 is alot better than the 0 they were asking for at the Cell Phone DR shop...

Hi

I have the same problem. Cracked screen. I have replacement part. We attempted to access the screen but couldn't get the motherboard out.

Can you help me??? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A search of this title would return you this How To found in Tutorials. I have now pinned the linked topic.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links