Lg Ally and LG Cosmos Touch - same charger?

This is a discussion on Lg Ally and LG Cosmos Touch - same charger? within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Does the Lg Ally and LG Cosmos Touch use the same battery charger or are they different? They have the same port to plug in ...

Thread: Lg Ally and LG Cosmos Touch - same charger?

Does the Lg Ally and LG Cosmos Touch use the same battery charger or are they different? They have the same port to plug in charger. Just want to see if the charger for both phones are compatible without doing any damage to either phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I purchase tons of generic non OEM chargers for phones of all sorts.. and all have the micro USB connector...

My stuff at home that runs the LG media cradle, in the car, and another at work are all generic micro USB port chargers... No issues.

I would bet they are so similar it does not matter. The only thing to worry about is overheating. But the Ally will turn itself off when it gets too hot. Many Apps will tell you battery info including battery temperature or voltage to charge, so you can see at what voltage each charges.

I have also used a friend's Sharp camera charger, and it worked with no problems. It did charge slower, but that was it.

That's why the family phones are all LG... we can all recharge in the car(s) and any room!

I bought my charger (both 12 volt and home charger) from a store called 5 Below. They're in loads of malls and shopping centers. Works just fine. NOthing in that store is over $5.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links