docking station w/speakers

This is a discussion on docking station w/speakers within the LG Ally Accessories forums, part of the LG Ally category; Is there anything like the ipod or iphone type docking station with speakers for the LG Ally? I mean something that will play music files ...

Thread: docking station w/speakers

Is there anything like the ipod or iphone type docking station with speakers for the LG Ally? I mean something that will play music files from the ally. If so where can I get one?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Never could find anything like that so I bought the standard docking station and a set of small $10 speakers that sit on the same desk as the docking station. When I place it into the docking station, I plug the speakers into the headphone plug in case I want to listen to music or watch a movie. Works good enough, but a docking station with speakers built in would be a lot nicer. If you come across one, please post here where you got it.

BTW, I just discovered that my car radio has a port for plugging my ally into my car's speakers so I can play my music through the speakers in my car. It's great for long trips because I can listen to my music through the car speakers or even have the google navigation directions come through them as well. Sometimes it's hard to hear the directions when i'm driving using the speakers on the phone itself, especially if the window is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Never could find anything like that so I bought the standard docking station and a set of small speakers that sit on the same desk as the docking station. When I place it into the docking station, I plug the speakers into the headphone plug in case I want to listen to music or watch a movie. Works good enough, but a docking station with speakers built in would be a lot nicer. If you come across one, please post here where you got it.

BTW, I just discovered that my car radio has a port for plugging my ally into my car's speakers so I can play my music through the speakers in my car. It's great for long trips because I can listen to my music through the car speakers or even have the google navigation directions come through them as well. Sometimes it's hard to hear the directions when i'm driving using the speakers on the phone itself, especially if the window is down.

I received a call once and my bluetooth was turned off but I could still hear the other person without holding my phone. It wasn't until after the call was over that I realized the call was coming through my car speakers because I had it plugged in to listen to Pandora.
    Motorola Droid 4

Thanks for the replies. Somebody really should make something like that. Maybe I will. This is the closest I have found so far, its just blue tooth speakers. It should work but not exactly what I was looking for.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...=baynoteSearch

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links