Swype for ally?

This is a discussion on Swype for ally? within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Originally Posted by heffe2001 Version 1.56.30.7625 works 100% on it, handles the screen size, and switching from landscape to portrait. Found it over at xda ...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Swype for ally?

Quote Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
    Version 1.56.30.7625 works 100% on it, handles the screen size, and switching from landscape to portrait. Found it over at xda in the swype thread, post 234 file works.

I can't find the file, do you happen to have a link? Please help

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyAllyUser91 View Post
    I can't find the file, do you happen to have a link? Please help

Thanks.

The top post on page two of this thread. Its a megaupload file. If its goes down Ill post up a link on my server

works well, installed using Astro. Landscape mode isn't perfect, but if I'm in landscape, I'll use the physical QWERTY

I just installed and am succussfully using swype, although i just wanted a new keyboard layout that isn't so narrow lol

Quote Originally Posted by phillybizzle View Post
    I just installed and am succussfully using swype, although i just wanted a new keyboard layout that isn't so narrow lol

I used Swype for about a month or so and really liked it. However, I did get a little tired of it after a while. The concept is nice and a neat toy to show to friends but I spent too much time thinking about where to move my finger next. Plus it was like 9-10 MB of space on my phone and until we get Froyo and can save apps on the SD card, I need to space for more important things (like games ).

Anyway, I found a pretty good keyboard called SwiftKey Beta that has wider keys and also has a pretty good word predictor. Plus, it only takes up 1.54 MB on space!

Swype for me is like texting on crack!! I love it. I do admit it takes up alot of room (9.65MB) of my internal memory. Swift Key is good, but if I had to move to save memory, I would probably stick with SlideIt, to at least keep the Swype type functionality.

it doesnt work for me. I wonder if the lates "Firmware version 2.1-update 1" "SW Version VS740ZVB" that verizon just put out has anything to do with it??? when I swype a word there is a blue border that showes up for a second around the keyboard and nothing showes up in the text field. anyone have this problem???

Swype was a beta version - mine was working for a good month to month and a half, then ran out. You cannot download the new version unless you are signed up for the beta through their website.

SlideIT is also a demo, which you can only use for a short period of time. EUR 6.00 is very pricey in my mind for the full version. Luckily, after scouring the internet, I found a working copy of shapewriter, which is working real well and is not a demo version.

Deleted - posted the wrong info.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hi I can't get it to work.... I'm using it but the tutorial gets stuck at 'tap next to watch the keyboard as we write "swipe is quick."

When I write something nothing happens. It blinks the blue box then nothing.

**EDIT** I reinstalled and I get the message "your trial period has ended" then I try it and I still can't write anything.

HELP! :-(

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links