The Android Market

This is a discussion on The Android Market within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; An other handy aspect of goggles is translating foreign language signs & text. If you also have the translate app, you can use the goggles ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Android Market

An other handy aspect of goggles is translating foreign language signs & text. If you also have the translate app, you can use the goggles to do just that. It's a pretty awesome thing. May not work on everything, but I've gotten it to work on some Korean, Vietnamese, Mandarin, and Japanese products at the Asian market. Mostly looking for directions on products I've not used before really. Comes in pretty handy imho. It's still relatively new so it can only get better with time. I also used it to send myself a link to an album a friend had, and found book reviews while playing with it as well. I'm sure there's a lot of ways folks use that particular app that I've not even guessed at yet.

Weirdness, I thought I did a quickreply, not a quote, sorry that made it sorta confusing there folks.
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

To add to the dumb apps list. I was scrolling through the market the other day (no tv or cable at new house) and found an app for sexual positions complete with animations and instructions! LMAO. Yes, I installed it to check it out and show my wife, but uninstalled it since my kids love playing the "Jewels" game.

My only beef with the market is that you get english and foreign apps, I wish there was an app to organize the apps in the market!

Quote Originally Posted by kidwell View Post
    I wish there was an app to organize the apps in the market!

I second that wish.

Unless you know the name of the app or just pick the top apps you don't really know what is there. They need more categories and a better way to search.
    Motorola Droid 4

Give AppBrain a try!

You have likely heard of this by now, but if you haven't, try AppBrain. I enjoy opening several tabs in Firefox while searching AppBrain on my computer. Then I just mark "Install" on the Apps I am interested in downloading. On the Phone I open AppBrain and sync. Then I can choose which apps to try now and which to leave in my AppBrain account to try later without having to search for the App again.

Re: Goggles. I love it! Take a picture of a flower and send it to Google to be identified. BTW, you can also send saved pics to Google Goggles through the Gallery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links