Purchased Ringtones

This is a discussion on Purchased Ringtones within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I purchased some ringtones off the Verizon website and downloaded them to my LG Ally but now I can't find them. Does anyone know where ...

Thread: Purchased Ringtones

I purchased some ringtones off the Verizon website and downloaded them to my LG Ally but now I can't find them. Does anyone know where they go? I looked in the music application, phone ringtone menu, and no luck.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

theres plenty of free ringtone apps out there, you should look into those before buying any from verizon.

sorry, dont know where the ones you've already purchased go

Are you sure those ringtones are compatible with the Ally?

Quote Originally Posted by thedukey View Post
    theres plenty of free ringtone apps out there, you should look into those before buying any from verizon.

sorry, dont know where the ones you've already purchased go

Ditto. I downloaded "Music Search" by mobileworld. You can download entire songs, just about any song you can think of. I also downloaded "ringtone editor" by ringtone music, it lets you crop the song to make it whatever ringtone you want.

All free.

Did you attach the USB then "mount" the phone to your PC and check the SD card?

Before purchasing ringtones, you may want to check out the RingDroid App, I have created several ringtones from MP3's already on my SD card. It works great on the phone so you can make not only ringtones, but also notification & alarm tones. It even automatically adds them to your list of sounds to choose from. They are stored on your SD card in the "media" folder & then further separated into catergories "Alarms", "Notifications", & "Ringtones". It's one of my favorite apps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BigMamaAJ View Post
    Before purchasing ringtones, you may want to check out the RingDroid App, I have created several ringtones from MP3's already on my SD card. It works great on the phone so you can make not only ringtones, but also notification & alarm tones. It even automatically adds them to your list of sounds to choose from. They are stored on your SD card in the "media" folder & then further separated into catergories "Alarms", "Notifications", & "Ringtones". It's one of my favorite apps :-)

It is one of my favorite apps too.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Fess1076 View Post
    I purchased some ringtones off the Verizon website and downloaded them to my LG Ally but now I can't find them. Does anyone know where they go? I looked in the music application, phone ringtone menu, and no luck.

I am also new at this phone, but I did find the ringtones and the typical "tools" used for this phone. If you open up your apps, you will see an app. called "settings" when you touch that app, it opens up all the phone settings...sound and display is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan0925 View Post
    Ditto. I downloaded "Music Search" by mobileworld. You can download entire songs, just about any song you can think of. I also downloaded "ringtone editor" by ringtone music, it lets you crop the song to make it whatever ringtone you want.

All free.

Could you post the link to the part of mobileworld with free downloads? Thanks, JT

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links