Ally with LauncherPro

This is a discussion on Ally with LauncherPro within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Not sure how many people are familiar with LauncherPro for Android phones, but I found this Youtube clip of an Ally using it. It is ...

Thread: Ally with LauncherPro

Not sure how many people are familiar with LauncherPro for Android phones, but I found this Youtube clip of an Ally using it. It is a great launcher\theme (whatever you want to call it) replacement.

Ally using LauncherPro

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Looks fast

I finally got around to trying Launcher Pro and to be honest, it didn't seem that much faster than either the stock Android Home or the LG Android Home so I just got rid of it. The nice thing is, these apps are so easy to install and uinstall that I can always download it again if I ever get an urge to try it again.

Hey everyone,

Anyone try Launcher Pro Beta?

A friend of mine has moto droid and loaded this platform UI on phn and everything seems to run a lot quicker. Quicker swiping between pages....allows up to 7 pages......and even has pinch feature that brings up all of your pages like the incredible! It has seemed to make my Ally experience better....try it out!

1.) Download at marketplace under launcher pro beta> 2.)once downloaded hit home button> 3.)then check little box at the bottom for default and select Launcher pro platform> 4.)restart phone> 5.) may have to repeat step 3> 6.) re customize pages as this will wipe what you prev had on pages

You will find when hitting the menu button there will be a preference section to customize the platform from 2 - 7 pgs and a bunch of other things (ie: keeping background from scrolling when scrolling through pages). It also has the dedicated tools along the bottom similar to the LG platform.

Just a suggestion for others to check out. Works great for me, hopefully does the same for you.

It's best feature is landscape home page viewing. I found 5 home row buttons to be a bit small.

You should also give ADW.Launcher a try. So far I really like the speed of this one. Might run it for a few days and see how it performs.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links