notification app?

This is a discussion on notification app? within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Is there an app that will allow my Ally to show a notification until I close it.. I have upgraded from the env touch.. on ...

Thread: notification app?

Is there an app that will allow my Ally to show a notification until I close it.. I have upgraded from the env touch.. on that phone.. when I got an email, VM, missed call, text etc.. the notification would appear on screen & I had the choice to view it or dismiss it with a touch... The Ally doesn't do that.. it just sends it to the notification task bar.. I'm sure I will get use to it.. but it would be nice to have the notification right on the screen before it is sent to the notification bar or viewed..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That sounds handy. Maybe asking at the forums on Phandroid would get the ball rolling on the development of one that works for every android phone. I've heard that app developers use the forums there as an idea base. They have an app with android news and the like and a site that anyone can sign up and participate in as well. Lots of useful learning to be found there. If nothing else it's an other forum for answers to be found.

Cheers
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by conecraft View Post
    Is there an app that will allow my Ally to show a notification until I close it.. I have upgraded from the env touch.. on that phone.. when I got an email, VM, missed call, text etc.. the notification would appear on screen & I had the choice to view it or dismiss it with a touch... The Ally doesn't do that.. it just sends it to the notification task bar.. I'm sure I will get use to it.. but it would be nice to have the notification right on the screen before it is sent to the notification bar or viewed..

Found this in another thread:

There is a small application in the Android Market called "Missed Call"

Quote Originally Posted by SueBee View Post
    Found this in another thread:

There is a small application in the Android Market called "Missed Call"

There's also an app I saw the other day that pops up a message if you get a SMS or MMS.

DG Alert Classic will turn the screen on when you get a msg which I think is very nice - but a popup would be even better.

I wouldn't mind an app that keeps the phone from turning the screen of/locking. Rather have that up and running unless I lock it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links