Sirius

This is a discussion on Sirius within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Can I get sirius radio on my ally? Is anyone else running it, and if so, how much does it cost? Can I get it ...

Thread: Sirius

Can I get sirius radio on my ally? Is anyone else running it, and if so, how much does it cost? Can I get it directly from sirius?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Voldog View Post
    Can I get sirius radio on my ally? Is anyone else running it, and if so, how much does it cost? Can I get it directly from sirius?

I ran the trial on my Ally when I had it, and it worked fine. I BELIEVE the cost is 12.95/month for the Sirius Internet alone. I'm considering actually buying a sub, would be easier if I had a real Sirius hardware device tho . Could put that in the wife's car, and just use the 'net client on my phone .

Here is the link to the client software and trial if you don't already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
    I ran the trial on my Ally when I had it, and it worked fine. I BELIEVE the cost is 12.95/month for the Sirius Internet alone. I'm considering actually buying a sub, would be easier if I had a real Sirius hardware device tho . Could put that in the wife's car, and just use the 'net client on my phone .

Here is the link to the client software and trial if you don't already have it.

thanks Heffe, but what do you mean by buying a sub.

thanks Heffe, but what do you mean by buying a sub.

That's a 7 or 10 day trial (can't remember), but to keep using it after that, it's like 12.95 month, unless you already have Sirius, then it's a 2.99 addition to your existing service.

OH, I see, sub=subscription, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
    That's a 7 or 10 day trial (can't remember), but to keep using it after that, it's like 12.95 month, unless you already have Sirius, then it's a 2.99 addition to your existing service.

OH, I see, sub=subscription, lol.
    smarta$$, but thanks anyway. )

Really, after I typed the first part of that, I realized you were asking about buying a sub, not how much the subscription part was, hence the lol part. It was a misunderstanding on my part as to what you were actually asking (at first I thought that YOU thought it was a free app like Pandora, wasn't until I wrote the top part of the reply that I realized what you were asking .

yes u can get it from sirius

http://www.siriusxm.com/mobile

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links