Humidity App

This is a discussion on Humidity App within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I am about to move to Florida and am looking for an app that shows that the humidity is. Can anyone suggest one?...

Thread: Humidity App

I am about to move to Florida and am looking for an app that shows that the humidity is. Can anyone suggest one?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you wanting an app that only shows the Humidity or would a Weather app with Humidity listed be okay?

I use an app called The Weather Channel that shows the humidity along with the temperature, Wind, UV Index, Visibility, Dew Point, etc. If you do a lot of traveling, it shows you the weather for where you are at by refreshing and choosing the My Location option.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    Are you wanting an app that only shows the Humidity or would a Weather app with Humidity listed be okay?

I use an app called The Weather Channel that shows the humidity along with the temperature, Wind, UV Index, Visibility, Dew Point, etc. If you do a lot of traveling, it shows you the weather for where you are at by refreshing and choosing the My Location option.

Thank you - I will give this app a try. Sounds like exactly what I am looking for.

The Weatherbug App also gives you the humidity along with detailed weather.

As someone that lived in Florida. The panhandle (Navarre) from 93 to 98, and near Tampa (Port Richey) from 2000 until 2007. Dude, you are in Florida, there is always humidity.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links