Pandora

This is a discussion on Pandora within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; If you have an older stereo in your car, you can also get an adapter that has a fake casset on one end and a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandora

If you have an older stereo in your car, you can also get an adapter that has a fake casset on one end and a jack on the other. Thats what I do. It's not the most elegant solution, but it works and sounds good to me. I'm loving mobile Pandora too. Now I don't have to store so much music on my Ally or setup my own playlists for variety, I let Pandora do all the work I just tune in and let them know how they are doing.

How do I add a new station from my phone?

1. Press the menu button.

2. Touch Create Station.

3. Enter an artist or song.

4. Touch the artist or song you want.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by benh972 View Post
    If you have an older stereo in your car, you can also get an adapter that has a fake casset on one end and a jack on the other. Thats what I do. It's not the most elegant solution, but it works and sounds good to me. I'm loving mobile Pandora too. Now I don't have to store so much music on my Ally or setup my own playlists for variety, I let Pandora do all the work I just tune in and let them know how they are doing.

These cassette adapters can burn up a car tape player's read head. If you don't have a cassette deck or a 3.5mm AUX port, you can get an FM modulator adapter. The best one I've heard about (I plan to find one myself after Xmas) is by Dynex. It appears Dynex has discontinued them (maybe a new module is coming????) but if you Google Dynex FM MP3 you should find one out there. Here is the Dynex page. http://www.dynexprod...o/DX-FMDC1.html Plus you can charge your phone with it (if you have the correct USB cable)

T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links