Calendar App

This is a discussion on Calendar App within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I'm looking for a really detail calendar app. I would LOVE to find one that allows me to color code titles of events so I ...

Thread: Calendar App

I'm looking for a really detail calendar app. I would LOVE to find one that allows me to color code titles of events so I can seperate by subject. I would LOVE for it to have reminder alerts and possibly sub tasks or something. Anyone find one like this, and how much was it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just saw an app called Jorte and downloaded it. It looks like it is more advanced than the default calendar. It can also be setup to sync with the Google Calendar or used as a stand alone. You can color code an event by long touching the event. Also includes a task list and memo section. I haven't had time to learn everything yet but so far it looks decent.
    Motorola Droid 4

I used the calender on my Blackberry all the time, so I've been looking at good calender apps. I downloaded Calender Pad (http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...lpad-xiCz.aspx). It's not bad so far, I like the look of it, but it doesn't seem as customizable as i'd like, but I haven't played with it much, so that might just be me.

When I had my iPhone and used to use Calengoo. I contacted the author today and was told, "I am already working on an Android version and will try to finish it this autumn". She has added me to an email list so I'll get a quick notification when it gets released.

Check it out at: CalenGoo

Quote Originally Posted by marcv View Post
    When I had my iPhone and used to use Calengoo. I contacted the author today and was told, "I am already working on an Android version and will try to finish it this autumn". She has added me to an email list so I'll get a quick notification when it gets released.

Check it out at: CalenGoo

Nice looking app. I will check it out when it gets to Ally. Now I use Jorte.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links