Shop Savvy

This is a discussion on Shop Savvy within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; After I removed Barcode Scanner, I decided to try a different scanner. I downloaded Shop Savvy and immediately got a low memory warning. I went ...

Thread: Shop Savvy

After I removed Barcode Scanner, I decided to try a different scanner. I downloaded Shop Savvy and immediately got a low memory warning. I went into manage applications and that is when I noticed that things didn't look normal. Normally, the only apps you see are the ones that you downloaded but I could now see all of my apps including the default apps that came with the phone. I removed Shop Savvy and now my manage applications only show the ones that I downloaded. Just thought this was a bit odd.
    Motorola Droid 4

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    After I removed Barcode Scanner, I decided to try a different scanner. I downloaded Shop Savvy and immediately got a low memory warning. I went into manage applications and that is when I noticed that things didn't look normal. Normally, the only apps you see are the ones that you downloaded but I could now see all of my apps including the default apps that came with the phone. I removed Shop Savvy and now my manage applications only show the ones that I downloaded. Just thought this was a bit odd.

I can assure you this has nothing to do with ShopSavvy. If you want to trouble shoot the issue with our engineers just email support@biggu.com with the details of the issue. Alex - here from the ShopSavvy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Muse View Post
    I can assure you this has nothing to do with ShopSavvy. If you want to trouble shoot the issue with our engineers just email support@biggu.com with the details of the issue. Alex - here from the ShopSavvy team.

I just thought it was a bit odd that's all. I will have to re-install it again when I get some more phone memory.
    Motorola Droid 4

Okay, I reinstalled the app and have had no issues with it. I will need to play with it some more to get a better feel for the app.

I did find out what happened to the Manage Apps. By default, this is set to only show the apps you have downloaded. You can change this to all apps by pushing the menu button and touching Filter then touching All.

With my low memory issue, the phone was lagging and I think I changed this setting when I thought I was using the app.
    Motorola Droid 4

I got a lot of erros while using shop savvy. Now I use this -https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result . It is much easier to use and it gives you all the information you need for every item.
    Last edited by alphawave7; 04-08-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: changed to market link

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links