Press and Hold home button. App swither.

This is a discussion on Press and Hold home button. App swither. within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; when I first got my ally I imeditly noticed that holding the home button resulted in a app swithching box for background apps. But how ...

Thread: Press and Hold home button. App swither.

when I first got my ally I imeditly noticed that holding the home button resulted in a app swithching box for background apps. But how do I turn them off? Any solution or alternitve to this other then goin to the settings menu?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    when I first got my ally I imeditly noticed that holding the home button resulted in a app swithching box for background apps. But how do I turn them off? Any solution or alternitve to this other then goin to the settings menu?

The apps shown in the home switching box are really the last six apps that you accessed and not necessary all of them are running. Most apps that are in the background are supposed to be suspended but this is not always the case. An app like Pandora will continue to run in the background unless you press the pause button then it will close once it loses focus. Your only other option beside going to the setting menu to kill apps is to download an app like Advanced Task Killer but there is debate as to if these type of apps help or cause more issues. I just un-installed mine to see if I see a difference and my battery life today has been horrible.
    Motorola Droid 4

Are you saying your battery inproved without it? Or vice versa?

I'm using taskmanager (has gray android icon) and today iv noticed a huge increase in bateery life.

I'm using taskmanager (has gray android icon) and today iv noticed a huge increase in bateery life.

My battery life just hasn't been good with or without the task killer. I will have to do some more testing this weekend.
    Motorola Droid 4

yea i installed task killer and reseted the phone it stops f'en up as much 2 they bring more probs. then good.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links