wav player wanted

This is a discussion on wav player wanted within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Our voicemail system sends emails with attachments as .wav files. The embedded music player will not play them. What is the best app to use ...

Thread: wav player wanted

Our voicemail system sends emails with attachments as .wav files. The embedded music player will not play them. What is the best app to use to play them? I am also looking for suggestions for a pdf viewer. New to the android os.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry I don't have any advice on the .wav player. However for viewing .pdf files, you should already have an ap installed on your phone called Thinkfree Office. I have been using this program to read my .pdfs. Let me know if you like it, or you find a better ap.

Quote Originally Posted by dataman View Post
    Our voicemail system sends emails with attachments as .wav files. The embedded music player will not play them. What is the best app to use to play them? I am also looking for suggestions for a pdf viewer. New to the android os.

Actually, the music player that came with the phone can play .wav files. You just need to save them in the Music folder. When you open the player, touch Playlists, then touch Recently Added.

In addition to ThinkFree which allows you to open a lot of different file formats, for PDF, I download the Adobe app.
    Motorola Droid 4

Ringdroid I believe allows you to open .wav files (for ringtone creation/editing).

How do I save an attachment from an email using the default email app (not gmail).

I tried to play the file in Ringdroid and it displayed an error. Just a general error, no specific info.

Wondering if you tried by longpress already to save the attachment.

When I recieve an attachment that has multiple pictures only the first pic is viewable. The rest don't play. If there are words on the next page it only appears for a few moments then goes back to the first picture. Do I need to change some setting on my phone or down load an app? It appears as though some of the attachments that I recieve are AAC files. WAV. files seem to play fine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links