FM Radio app

This is a discussion on FM Radio app within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; My hubby has the driod x and came wit an app called fm radio and its really kewl u can listen to any radio station... ...

Thread: FM Radio app

My hubby has the driod x and came wit an app called fm radio and its really kewl u can listen to any radio station... I kno bout pandora I also kno u need an acctount so I didn't download it... so anyways I was looking for it in the market and no luck ....

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by tink087 View Post
    My hubby has the driod x and came wit an app called fm radio and its really kewl u can listen to any radio station... I kno bout pandora I also kno u need an acctount so I didn't download it... so anyways I was looking for it in the market and no luck ....

An account with Pandora is nothing more than registering with an email address and password there is no cost associated with the free version. FM Radio doesn't show up in the market and people, in other forums, have mentioned not being able to find it. Last.FM is another option.
    Motorola Droid 4

Are you referring to listening to FM radio stations in your area? I believe the FM Radio app that comes installed on the DX requires an FM tuner (which the DX has). The Ally does not have a FM tuner.

The iheartradio app is an option for Clear Channel stations in the US. Otherwise, you can try Pandora or Slacker Radio. Both require you to sign up for an account, and both are free. Well, Pandora is free for 40 listening hours/month, Slacker Radio has a free options with commericals and a paid options without.

Warren

I use the iheartradio app because it carries all 3 of my favorite radio stations in my area. I love it when I take a trip out of my area because I can still listen to my favorite morning shows and stations in general.

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    I use last.fm

Ads