Please do me a favor....

This is a discussion on Please do me a favor.... within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Can someone do me a favor and do a Market search for an app called Golfcard Pro and tell me if you get any results. ...

Thread: Please do me a favor....

Can someone do me a favor and do a Market search for an app called Golfcard Pro and tell me if you get any results. I keep searching for it and getting a no results found message, but I know it's an app that should be available. Just curious if its me or something that's not available anymore.

Thanks....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Showed up for me, for $10.99.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

That's odd, but I figured it might show up. Since I don't know much about how these phones work, I wonder if it would have anything to do with me having the v9 firmware update instead of the official v8 one? Probably not, but I can't figure out any other reason why it's not there for me. Neither is Swype BTW.

Thanks for checking.....

Perhaps try the application called "AppBrain." Golfcard Pro is listed there too. I have found things in AppBrain that I did not find in the Market. I prefer searching on the net and then just syncing apps to the phone, too.

AppBrain Link

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links