Alternative Music players?

This is a discussion on Alternative Music players? within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I'm seeing there are other music players in the market, was wondering if anyone is using any of them, and if so what do you ...

Thread: Alternative Music players?

I'm seeing there are other music players in the market, was wondering if anyone is using any of them, and if so what do you recommend?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm a long term Mac user, so all my stuff is on iTunes. I just decided to go with an Android Ally phone, since ATT and the iPhone won't work where I live. I've tried DoubleTwist, which mimics iTunes' layout, and will import iTunes playlists. I'm still evaluating DoubleTwist, but so far it seems a little weak. I'm curious if other iTunes users have other apps that will integrate their music library with their Android phone.

So I'm still looking as well.

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Lithium Music Player looks interesting, but I have yet to try it for myself.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetalbuick View Post
    Lithium Music Player looks interesting, but I have yet to try it for myself.

Try mixzing. It's a fancy little player. Showing album art etc

I just downloaded Moodagent, its the best music player app I've downloaded. Not only does it play your music, but it plays your music by the mood you choose. Try it out and play around with it!

Meridian is a nice player. I also like MixZing because it downloads missing album art. MixZing also has an EQ but I find that it actually sounds best with the EQ off. MixZing also recommends songs you may like based on what you listen to but I turned that off because it got annoying.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links