Socialite

This is a discussion on Socialite within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I gotta ask... what exactly is socialite? Is it like motoblur where facebook twitter and other social network sites are merged together? I saw it ...

Thread: Socialite

I gotta ask... what exactly is socialite? Is it like motoblur where facebook twitter and other social network sites are merged together? I saw it mentioned a few places while reading reviews and that but still don't really get it. Thanks in advance for any answers

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    It's an app that lets you access Twitter and Facebook. A few weeks after the Ally came out, people started reporting that the Socialite app was falling apart, no longer updating statuses or loading anybody's pictures. Not sure if they've fixed it since then. I went back to just using the standard Facebook app. Socialite never seemed all that great.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Eh I use the browser FB. The FB app uses way too much memory for my tastes.

Am I forced to set it up on activation or can I bypass it? Cause with the motoblut I was forced to set it up on activation or have a crippled phone

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire123 View Post
    Am I forced to set it up on activation or can I bypass it? Cause with the motoblut I was forced to set it up on activation or have a crippled phone

The only thing that has to be set up on activation is signing in to your Google account. I actually went so far as to remove Socialite once I rooted the phone

i considered rooting but im not that brave to risk killing my warranty when i have so many problems with phones

ive used the ally for about a day now and i like it and socialite isn't giving me any problems so far

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links