Jim Young

This is a discussion on Jim Young within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hey all, There is a guy by the name of Jim Young who made some sweet chatting apps that I used to mess with on ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Young

Hey all,

There is a guy by the name of Jim Young who made some sweet chatting apps that I used to mess with on my iPhone. I haven't been able to find them for the Android OS, not sure if they exists or what. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

C'mon philly, I know you're new to Android but can't you hear us? There's an app for that!

Try looking through the market, there's several available.

either ima dumbass or my market place is totally different then urs lol

Still haven't found them can ya help a brother out

Check this out,... http://www.ebuddy.com/android/

If that doesn't work for ya, holla back.

im hollaing bak wrong app

You know the market can be a bit difficult to find apps and not all apps for iPhone are going to be available. If you can't find what you are looking for, try contacting the developer of the iPhone app to see if they plan on coming out with an Android version. And before you ask, no I will not contact the developer for you.
    Motorola Droid 4

http://apptrackr.org/?act=viewapp&appid=335067352

Thanks Ally, I have my own set of nutz, no need to borrow yours olol

Well philly c'mon, can you say Android. That app is for the iphone only! So yes, you're in the wrong market. I guess that does make you a stupid fish? dumbass

And,... AA has no need to answer postings, he's just offering advice. I know you're just kiddin, but be a little more respectful of him, he helps hundreds. Ya feel me playa?

AA has plenty of things to do, other than spend time here, and both JD and myself are very thankful to have him as an active member. Holla

It's OK Minty, I was a little on the sarcastic side. It's just when you answered him the first time and mentioned looking in the market, he came back and asked for you to help him out. Then when you suggested something else, even though you did tell him to, how was it you put it, oh yeah, "Holla Back", he did "Holla Back". I sort of recognized a pattern here so I made sure when I posted something he understood that it was up to him to do any further research and that there wouldn't be no "Holla Back".

We have over 1400 members now and it is getting more difficult keeping up with all the requests for help. I do this stuff for free because I think the phone did not get the reviews it should have gotten. I also want to make sure that anyone who owns one, well maybe not "None" but we are still working on him, learns how to use it to it's full potential.

But there are two things that are starting to irritate me:

1. When someone posts a new topic about a subject that has been discusses more than a couple of times. It only takes a few seconds to search the forum and in most cases Minty has the main topics pinned. I mean if you can't take the time to read the pinned topics, why should I take the time to answer the post.

2. When someone can't take the initiative to help themselves after someone on the board has offered them the best advice they can give. We can only give you suggestions. It is up to you to follow up on those suggestions.

Yes, philly, you do have "nutz" but apparently they are made of rubber because they keep bouncing back.
    Motorola Droid 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links