facebook question

This is a discussion on facebook question within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Is their anyway to view people who have friend requested you I hate having to go to the browser to find out. Also chat I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: facebook question

Is their anyway to view people who have friend requested you I hate having to go to the browser to find out. Also chat I hate having to chat on the browser. I just got facebook like three days ago. Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't think you can view friend requests with the Facebook app. But, I think there may be an app for facebook chat in the Market. I don't really like using the browser for Facebook either so I feel your pain.

It is no good. Also I found a facebook update it stinks just keep your old one. Thanks

I actually like the facebook update.
    Motorola Droid 4

What I don't like about it is I have the multimedia charging dock but the problem is when you are in the front it does not rotate until you open the icon it is a pain and until they put the notification on their and the chat I will update I don't like that. Update very much if it was not on the dock it would be good it is the fact that my phone is on the dock from the time I am home to the time I have to leave. So it is on the dock for %99.9 of the time. So I am looking for a fix I did post a comment but I'm not sure who lookes at but I hope they do. Thanks

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    What I don't like about it is I have the multimedia charging dock but the problem is when you are in the front it does not rotate until you open the icon it is a pain and until they put the notification on their and the chat I will update I don't like that. Update very much if it was not on the dock it would be good it is the fact that my phone is on the dock from the time I am home to the time I have to leave. So it is on the dock for %99.9 of the time. So I am looking for a fix I did post a comment but I'm not sure who lookes at but I hope they do. Thanks

So download ADW Launcher or Launcher Pro, then your screen will rotate without the keyboard being open.

just got my lg ally tonight....im trying to add my fb account on socialite and it keeps telling me my username or password is wrong even though theyre exactly the same as how i log in on my laptop...has anyone else had this problem?

I would try just the normal facebook first.

i tried the facebook app instead of socialite...same problem at first, despite typing in the correct password multiple times, even tried changing it and typing in the new one multiple times (tried this on fb and socialite). i gave up and tried again later and it worked. no idea what the problem is but if the same thing happens to you just keep trying.

new facebook problem....i have a notification but it wont come up in the fb app.

"cannot retrieve the notifications. please try again later. [601 parser error: unexpected "-" at position 64"

anyone had this problem and/or know what the error message means?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links