Jorte Calendar

This is a discussion on Jorte Calendar within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I love this application, however, I just imported my gmail calendar into it, and all of my events are showing up twice in the Jorte ...

Thread: Jorte Calendar

I love this application, however, I just imported my gmail calendar into it, and all of my events are showing up twice in the Jorte Calendar on my homescreen. Is there any way to get rid of this and have each only appear once? I have too many events to have each on there twice.

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I got rid of Jorte. I got tired of it always running in the background and all the updates. I never noticed that issue when I used it.
    Motorola Droid 4

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    I've been using Jorte for a couple weeks. I do like it a lot, but do not like it running in the background. I have had zero problems so far.

You shouldn't have to import anything. Jorte will automatically sync with Google Calendar. For the easiest fix, confirm your information is in Google Calendar only one time using your computer. Then uninstall and reinstall Jorte on your phone. This time around, during set-up choose Google Calendar. To confirm or change which calendar you are using you can open menu and check the settings later. Your events on Google Calendar should sync with Jorte again... once.

The only other instance I've seen doubles of events is if I set a repetitive task more than once. In this instance, delete one of the events and the repetition tag and the other should remain.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links