Best Twitter Apps

This is a discussion on Best Twitter Apps within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I had been using Twidroyd since I got my phone but have recently discovered Seesmic. It seems to be more streamlined to me and also ...

Thread: Best Twitter Apps

I had been using Twidroyd since I got my phone but have recently discovered Seesmic. It seems to be more streamlined to me and also automatically shows thumbnails of the pics that are embedded in a tweet. Just my 2 cents and worth a look if you use Twitter. My only complaint is there's not a dedicated Compose button on the main screen. You have to hit the menu button to get to the Compose button.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have twitdroyd, but I like Tweetcaster better

When I first got my phone in July I tried mobile Hootsuite and didn't like the fact that it wouldn't integrate with Facebook. Well now it does and so far I have been very pleased with the improvements and now tops my list of Twitter apps!

ive used twitter, touitteur, and tweetcaster. tweetcaster is by far the best. i loved touitteur at first but for some reason every time i opened it it started me at tweets 2 days ago...it took a very long time to get to the new tweets. havent had that problem with tweetcaster. plus it looks way better.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links