Slingbox

This is a discussion on Slingbox within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Is anyone using slingbox mobile on their ally? i know the ally is a lot less powerful than the other new droids so i'm a ...

Thread: Slingbox

Is anyone using slingbox mobile on their ally? i know the ally is a lot less powerful than the other new droids so i'm a bit skeptical. i would really love to be able to watch football games at work, but i dont wanna pay $180 for the box in addition to $30 for the app to find out it won't stream properly. or has anyone used slingbox on any other droids? i may have to take my ally back if i need a droid 2 or droid x.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

after reading about 100 complaints about the same issue with no recall from slingbox....i have decided to never buy a sling product and i advise anyone else that wants to watch tv away from home to look into another brand. if anyone knows of any competing products please let me know.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links