Alarm Clock Apps

This is a discussion on Alarm Clock Apps within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I find the alarm clock that comes with the Ally impossible to use. There's no way my 40-something eyes can determine which of those tiny ...

Thread: Alarm Clock Apps

I find the alarm clock that comes with the Ally impossible to use. There's no way my 40-something eyes can determine which of those tiny boxes says "Dismiss" and which says "Snooze," especially in the dim, bleary light of morning. Does anyone have any favorite replacement apps they've downloaded? Most of the reviews in the Marketplace don't seem that great ...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use Alarm Master Lite and really like it. its free in the market, also has a decent today screen widget..... If you choose to use Alarm Master Lite, make sure you go into the settings, click on "Default Sound" and uncheck "Respect System Settings". That way the alarm will still sound when the phone is in silent mode.

Thanks, Marioval. I downloaded it and it worked like a charm -- much better sound selections, too!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links