yahoo mail app

This is a discussion on yahoo mail app within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I can't get my yahoo mail to sound the ringtone or display the icon when I receive msgs into my yahoo account. I had this ...

Thread: yahoo mail app

I can't get my yahoo mail to sound the ringtone or display the icon when I receive msgs into my yahoo account. I had this problem using just the default email widget but then decided to dwnld the official yahoo mail app. At first it worked fine but now it doesn't notify me.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I had this same problem but I was logging in using an @bellsouth.net email account. I could log in with it but wouldn't get notifications. So far, since changing to an @yahoo.com account, it's worked fine for me.

Sprint ZTE Peel for IPod, Wi-Fi hotspot .

Sprint launches a bulky IPod case/Wi-Fi hotspot on the 14th the $79.99. Case will provide a constant 3G signal allowing you to also do face time, which would be kind of nice. This ZTE Peel essentially turns your IPod into an IPhone without the camera. Unless you have the newest generation. The case is only a $29.99/month plan, and since the Peel is works at two devices at a time it might not be so bad. So if you want something like an IPhone, which I hope, you donít go for a new IPod and a ZTE Peel from Sprint.

Source:
    Sprint ZTE Peel officially announced, adds a little 3G to your iPod touch -- Engadget
    Cedric Cyrus
    Saint Paul, MN
    Evo 4G, I HATE APPLE!

Ads