best gps tracker apps

This is a discussion on best gps tracker apps within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I am trying to find the best app for tracking my hiking trips. My friend has gpsed which can link with flickr and time stamp ...

Thread: best gps tracker apps

I am trying to find the best app for tracking my hiking trips. My friend has gpsed which can link with flickr and time stamp pictures to show where you took them along the trail. But it is only compatible with iphone, blackberry, windows phone, and java, not the android. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by cacarp1326 View Post
    I am trying to find the best app for tracking my hiking trips. My friend has gpsed which can link with flickr and time stamp pictures to show where you took them along the trail. But it is only compatible with iphone, blackberry, windows phone, and java, not the android. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks

I use one called My Tracks. Its free in the market. I only used it once so I cant comment too much on it but it seemed to work great.

I love Endomondo http://www.endomondo.com/. It tracks everything, integrates with google maps, lets you challenge friends or use other routes, lets you pick the sport, which helps with calorie loss estimates. Its probably the best one out there.

Also add "Tracker Booster" to help with GPS tracking for this app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links