zedge doesn't appear in ringtone selection

This is a discussion on zedge doesn't appear in ringtone selection within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Zedge is not appearing in my ringtone choices - either when trying to select the main ringtone or notification, or within the settings for text ...

Thread: zedge doesn't appear in ringtone selection

Zedge is not appearing in my ringtone choices - either when trying to select the main ringtone or notification, or within the settings for text messaging. It used to appear, and I may have stupidly hit a "change default" or some such button, but I see no way to get it back. I've tried removing and resinstalling to no avail. There does not appear to be any settings on zedge to make this happen.

Any help would be most appreciated, including a pointer to a better place to look!

thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you did set a default for Ringtones, you would have to go into Settings - Applications, select the app that was set as the default, and then touch the Clear Default button.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    If you did set a default for Ringtones, you would have to go into Settings - Applications, select the app that was set as the default, and then touch the Clear Default button.

Unfortunately, the "app" that appears to have been set as the default for ringtone selection is the android ringtone system, which isn't listed in the applications settings. Is there some way to reset the default (or remove it) for android's ringtone picker?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links