My Ally is NOT from Texas

This is a discussion on My Ally is NOT from Texas within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; My Ally is definitely NOT from Texas. While I don't think I have a heavy accent, apparently my Ally thinks I do. When trying to ...

Thread: My Ally is NOT from Texas

My Ally is definitely NOT from Texas. While I don't think I have a heavy accent, apparently my Ally thinks I do. When trying to use the voice to text option I get some really funny results. It has become quite the time wasting "app" so to speak while myself and the younger kids wait to pick up the older ones from school. We will say something into the mic and let it output what it thinks we said. Hilarious! Does your Ally understand you?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mine definitely does NOT understand me!!! i'm from delaware, the northern section, an area thats kinda neutral as far as accents go. The other day i was trying to respond to my supervisor. what i said was "i'd be interested in it if no one else, including you, wants it" what it gave me was "i don't want to but i will if i have to". Ummm...REALLY?!?!? on the up side, i needed a laugh:-)

Well then it must be true... The rest of the country has accents, people on the west coast are "normal"

I can dictate whole paragraphs and usually it is completely accurate. But you are right, once in a while some words show up that are pretty of-the-wall!

It blows my mind how accurate mine has been. It can be funny when a word is off now and then but it blows my mind. I am Brooklyn, NY via LA, California. "Like totally like fogetaboudit!"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links