How do you reload ThinkFree

This is a discussion on How do you reload ThinkFree within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; I backed up thinkfree and uninstalled it to free up some memory I tried to install from backup but had data only no app I ...

Thread: How do you reload ThinkFree

I backed up thinkfree and uninstalled it to free up some memory

I tried to install from backup but had data only no app

I tried a Factory reset, no Joy

Anyone have any ideas of how I can reload the thinkfree without buying it

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you rooted? I thought Thinkfree was one of those preinstalled apps that couldn't be removed without rooting.

ThinkFree is highly protected, and very useful. They even have payment tiers for permissions for each program, and package deals. The licensing for creating Office Files alone costs more than my phone. Unfortunately, rooting might have voided your end-user license agreement. Perhaps ThinkFree's CS can get you a code?? I doubt VW would be of help to you.

What is offered in the Market for free is the Viewer. At least it is something, for now.

Only way to get it back at this point is to find someone who has a backup copy of the .apk file and use the terminal to push the .apk file back to the system/app folder. Installing it into the /data/app folder will eat up a ton of internal storage space. Or restore the phone back to factory default. And that is not the same as doing a factory reset. I mean you need to flash the phone back to the way it was when you bought it, but it also means that you will be basically starting over. All apps and stuff will be wiped from the phone.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links