MP3 players

This is a discussion on MP3 players within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Couple of questions about other mp3 players besides the stock music player: 1.) Does anyone use FLiP and if so, could you please tell me ...

Thread: MP3 players

Couple of questions about other mp3 players besides the stock music player:

1.) Does anyone use FLiP and if so, could you please tell me how to get the darn thing to shuffle your songs? I think I have shuffle enabled, but all it does is play my songs in order and sometimes it only plays one song and then stops. I like the player, but it's hard to figure out and there is no help section to be found.

2.) Anyone use PowerAmp? Looks like a full featured audio player with controls for bass/treble, etc. It costs 5 dollars, but seems to be worth the cost based on the two week trial. Just wondering how it is on battery life?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love PowerAMP after using the trial I bought the program and if you use your Ally to play music there is no better music player out now imho and it is well worth the $5

the battery life seems to be no different than when I used the stock music player

Winamp is another good free alternative if not interested in buying PowerAMP

Thanks. I really like PowerAmp, but ever since I installed it, my battery life was terrible, even when I wasn't using it. So I removed it and my battery life is back to normal. I'll have to look into WinAmp. I do like FLiP, but figuring out the shuffle problem is driving me nuts.

I use mspot for my local mp3's. It is so darn pretty!! It also gives you 1 or 2 Gb of cloud based music storage but I dont use it for that.

I also use Tunewiki for shoutcast and last.fm. Tunewiki also plays local mp3's but i dont use it for that.

I also use Pandora.

mspot is pretty nice, but is there any way to get rid of the free songs that show up in the song list? I don't want them and I certainly don't need them to show up in my song list.

Winamp is awesome. It's got a lock screen pause/play/back/forward interface that also shows album art, which is the only reason I'd bought WidgetLocker (uninstalled now). Great looking interface, easy to use, free!

Just thought I would mention AudioGalaxy as well. You install a server piece on your home PC and point to your music folder, create a fee account on their website, install the Android app and login. You now have your entire music library at home available to stream on your Ally..... Instead of just the 400 songs on my SD card, I now have all 4,000 of my MP3's available anytime. The only catch is you have to always leave your PC turned on.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links