Browser Tests

This is a discussion on Browser Tests within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; Give Dolphin Mini a try too, it's not exactly "mini" but seems pretty snappy and easy to use....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browser Tests

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Give Dolphin Mini a try too, it's not exactly "mini" but seems pretty snappy and easy to use.

Tried all of the above. Dolphin Mini is working the best and fastest for me.

That's because a mini version has a lot of the extras removed. A smaller program allows it to work faster. I only saw 2 mini browsers, Dolphin and Opera. I might test them together to see how they compare to each other but to test a mini browser against a standard browser would cause the test to be skewed.
    Motorola Droid 4

I dont see the point in using a 'full' function version browser on a mobile phone, especially with the inability to have flash 10.1. Just my opinion.

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    That's because a mini version has a lot of the extras removed. A smaller program allows it to work faster. I only saw 2 mini browsers, Dolphin and Opera. I might test them together to see how they compare to each other but to test a mini browser against a standard browser would cause the test to be skewed.

Other than all the DolphinHD add-ons(which the original Dolphin also lacks), dolphin Mini is very comparable in features to HD.

On the stock browser, to keep it from allowing people to log into your banking site (or any site you visited for that matter) before you exit the browser, hit menu>windows and click the X next to the item you want to delete. If you leave it in there, it saves the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    On the stock browser, to keep it from allowing people to log into your banking site (or any site you visited for that matter) before you exit the browser, hit menu>windows and click the X next to the item you want to delete. If you leave it in there, it saves the page.

Your soultion does work but that is too many extra steps. Most of the time when I check my account with my phone it is because I am setting at a gas station trying to find out how much gas I can purchase. I'm usually in a hurry too so the simpler it is the better. I want a browser that when I hit the End Session on my account it clears any user data. With the default browser, if you hit the back option it shows my account but since I logged out you can't do anything. Same as with Miren. However, with the default browser, if you hit the back key 2 more times, you get to the screen where I entered my password. From there just hit login and you have full access to my account. With Miren, if you hit the back key twice it takes you back to the home screen.
    Motorola Droid 4

Just downloaded Opera mini on 2.2.1 - Seems to be working the fastest for me.

Arrow WTS: iPad 64GB for Sale** Samsung Galaxy**Google HTC Tablet**HP Slate**Cheapest ipad

iPad 64GB for Sale, Best Price Apple iPad Tablet 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, Wifi 3G, Cheapest iPad for Sale

List of Tablet PCs Available in stock.(WHOLESALES PRICE)

*Asus EEE Tablet
    *Google HTC Tablet
    *Samsung Galaxy Tablet
    *Dell Streak A 5 Inch Tablet PC
    *HP Slate Tablet PC
    *Apple iPad Tablet PC
    *BlackBerry PlayBook
    *Motorola Xoom Available for Pre-Order

BOX INCLUDES:
    # 1 x Tablet PC
    # 1 x AC charger adapter
    # 1 x GPS Antenna
    # 1 x Stylus
    # 1 x Keyboard
    # 1 x Leather Carrying Case
    # 1 x user manual.

# We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If your item is not as described or faulty when you receive it we will replace it for you with no additional charge.

Should you wish to place an order please contact:

Email:info.purchase_order@yahoo.com
    Email:info.marketbuy@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links