Convert Bearshare WMV to MP3

This is a discussion on Convert Bearshare WMV to MP3 within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; So, I have currently stumbled on an excellent free music service called Bearshare. You can receive lots of tunes which come in WMA format and ...

Thread: Convert Bearshare WMV to MP3

Convert Bearshare WMV to MP3

So, I have currently stumbled on an excellent free music service called Bearshare. You can receive lots of tunes which come in WMA format and afterwards convert all files to Mp3's. I paid for wma to MP3 software but not sure how to activate it because I'm not tech-savvy, would you please give a solution how to make it fully working? Do I need some sort of permission code? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by cali; 03-25-2015 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've looked around the web and this forum to death, and I've found a lot of GUI programs that will make video for cell phones. I will really want to know the way to transcode my avi files (majority of divx) into a file/file format what can run on my mobile phones. It's a Samsung A920 that (from that I can have) plays 3gp files. I used converter of avi to 3gp and it does create files I can read, but not with the aspect ratio etc being larger scale. I make use of VLC to convert videos to my psp and that works great (with the help of many file someone else wrote for VLC) and I desire to point this one out too.
    Last edited by cali; 03-25-2015 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

I updated to the newest dixv software and I'm dong best out the 15 day trial of the divx video converter and it seems really well. The best segment is being able to only drag and drop the vob documents after I make use of DVD Shrink to reproduce the files to my laptop.

I've just been placing the VOB files right on my 604 and moving them but I would like to be able to place much more videos on so they take up less room. The Divx converter even offers an selection for portable devices so that it creates 300-400 MB video files.

As a result is it a top converter for files to operate on the Archos 604?
    Last edited by cali; 03-25-2015 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

I don't vote for free converter software, cuz I did use it before to convert avi to mp4. The converted video is in low quality both visual and audio. So I would rather pay for a much better program. I used Video Converter to extract sound from WMV and convert it to MP3. And I got clear and high quality mp3 files.
    Last edited by beckypayne; 03-26-2015 at 09:46 PM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links