This is a discussion on reminder??? within the LG Ally Apps forums, part of the LG Ally category; how do i set a reminder if i missed a call or a txt?? like a noise every minute or so... i always hve to ...

Thread: reminder???

how do i set a reminder if i missed a call or a txt?? like a noise every minute or so... i always hve to turn on the phone to c icon at top to see if i missed call or txt

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use a free app called Missed Call by Anno. It has selectable notifications for missed calls, SMS, bluetooth and others. It lets you choose several things such as the notification, how often it repeats, color of the LED, vibration, etc. I haven't tried it with texts as I don't text very often. It's a little old for an app, last release was December 2009. It has worked fine for me through Eclair, Froyo, rooted and two custom ROMs.

Do You Love Teddy Bears?

Like most little kids I too had Weeds DVD set teddy bear or two when I was the little kid age. Over the time I have, however, become less and less qualified for this age category and, as a result, have become quite teddybearless. Nevertheless, I would swear that I always thought that teddy bears were loveable. Well, apparently I Desperate Housewives dvd wrong, but I did not realize that until this evening.This evening I went to Big Lots to buy some stuff that I usually use to support my living functions, also known as food. In line, just in front of me was House M.D dvd set cart piled with teddy bears, really huge ones... I thought they were abandoned by some kids who in turn were lost by their parents. But no... they were waiting in line too. Along with some lady who wastrue blood on dvd the teddy bear age at all. In fact, she was clearly older then me and looked quite grotesque with these giant teddies...

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links