Need help with Error: Device Offline

This is a discussion on Need help with Error: Device Offline within the LG Ally Hacking / Development forums, part of the LG Ally category; I am currently trying to root my LG Ally. All drivers installed. Folders set up correctly. The phone is recognized when i put this into ...

Thread: Need help with Error: Device Offline

I am currently trying to root my LG Ally. All drivers installed. Folders set up correctly. The phone is recognized when i put this into the command prompt ( adb push c:\android\sdk\tools\su\asroot2 /data/local/ ) however it claims my phone is offline. I don't understand, debugging is enabled, the phone is on and plugged in...I don't know what else to do. Please help. Feel free to email me or call 772-579-1757 ivorykeys87@aol.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Personally, I would just use the Universal Androot app to root your phone. It's a one-click root option that does everything for you. And it's just as easy to unroot the phone if need be. That's how I rooted mine and it worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Personally, I would just use the Universal Androot app to root your phone. It's a one-click root option that does everything for you. And it's just as easy to unroot the phone if need be. That's how I rooted mine and it worked great.

And where exactly do i find this app? Not on the android market i assume?

I got it from the market way back when, but I don't know if it's still there. Worth searching for. If you do a Google search for it, you should come across some webpage that has it for download.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links