Can you help me find Z4root?

This is a discussion on Can you help me find Z4root? within the LG Ally Hacking / Development forums, part of the LG Ally category; using universal androot. phone just updated and now none of my rooted apps work. i clicked to root phone and it says its already rooted. ...

Thread: Can you help me find Z4root?

using universal androot. phone just updated and now none of my rooted apps work. i clicked to root phone and it says its already rooted. so i figure update caused this, when i click unroot its telling me unroot has failed and i stil have the power "lord". i tried the "restore phone" feature and even after that it still says already rooted. it will not let me unroot. can someone give me detailed directions on how to flash rom back to factory settings??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This Pinned Post answers your question.

ok, found a tut. on how to flash back to ver. 6, i followed all instructions and now it says my phone isnt connected.

There is a large rooting community over at Android Forums. You may want to post your question there. I think there is an IRC chat also for rooting issues. Android Forums - Ally - All things root

Did you dial *228 to do the activation procedure? Did you do it again to update roaming?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links