one click root for 2.2.1?

This is a discussion on one click root for 2.2.1? within the LG Ally Hacking / Development forums, part of the LG Ally category; I hate to break it to you guys, but there isn't a one click root for this phone. The only way to root it is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one click root for 2.2.1?

I hate to break it to you guys, but there isn't a one click root for this phone. The only way to root it is to use Trident's guide on Androidforums, but that isn't a "one click root", so I doubt you guys would do it. Typically, the longer the guide is, the better it is to root it. Using a one click root on this phone isn't smart anyways, as it doesn't give you what can save your phone completely (fastboot/access to the bootloader.) I highly recommend using the guide to root it and make your lives so much easier

thats false...i just rooted without using some long confusing guide and im pretty sure i'm equally as rooted as this guy

Quote Originally Posted by amazinz5 View Post
    thats false...i just rooted without using some long confusing guide and im pretty sure i'm equally as rooted as this guy

That would be the guide I was referring to. And if you think that is confusing, you should have seen the original guide (and it's not confusing. It just takes patience.) And, believe it or not, you have a better root than the other guy because you have access to fastboot, whereas the other guy doesn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links