Reflashing Amon-Ra

This is a discussion on Reflashing Amon-Ra within the LG Ally Hacking / Development forums, part of the LG Ally category; We are ready to provide you with all the medications you need to stay healthy and happy! Purchase Galvus Without Prescription Enter Here cheap Galvus ...

Thread: Reflashing Amon-Ra

Order Galvus with no prescription, Galvus shipped cod

We are ready to provide you with all the medications you need to stay healthy and happy! Purchase Galvus Without Prescription Enter Herecheap Galvus 50mg online no rxGalvus saturdayBuy Prescription Galvus Diabetesbuying Galvus in internet drugsGalvus no rx paypalPharmacies That Sell Generic Galvus In Nebraska can I buy Galvus Blood Sugar in internet no scriptlow cost Galvus Vildagliptin fast deliveryBest Place To Buy Galvus In Temagami Galvus on line cash on deliveryBuy Galvus Without PrescriptionOrder Fast Galvus Scipteffect Galvus 50mg priority mailIndian Pharmacy Galvus In Greece no prescription Galvus american express no prescriptionGalvus fedexOrder No Prescription Galvus OvernightOnline Galvus and fedexBuy Now Galvus In Iowa Online Galvus and fedexget Galvus checkHow to get Galvus 50mg perscriptionBest Price Galvus Online Without A PrescriptionGalvus Online Visa No RxPurchase Fast Galvus In Cynon Best Price On Generic Galvus In NC Pharmacy Galvus Online Amex FastWhere To Purchace Galvus In Sweden Galvus side affectsGalvus no prescription codGalvus without prescription canadaWhere to buy generic Galvus online without a prescriptionbuy Galvus no prescription codovernight buy Galvusordering Galvus Diabetes online without a prescriptionHow To Order Galvus Without PrescriptionBuy Galvus online overnightbuy cod Galvus 50mg no rxGalvus on line cash on deliveryOrder Cheapest Galvus In Killarney Drug Galvus In WA Arlingtonbuy Galvus online prescriptionGalvus online with next day shippingcan I purchase Galvus Blood Sugar ednyt without prescriptionOnline Galvus 50mg PurchaseCheap Galvus NO RXGalvus U.P.S SHIPPING CODGalvus candidaGalvus Free Overnight Fedex DeliveryI Want Galvus In Alabama buy of Galvus in internet without scriptI Need Galvus In New York BUY Galvus CODOnline Pharmacy Galvus In Maine pharmacy Galvus no prescrptioncanadian prescriptions GalvusGalvus online cash on deliveryHow To Order Galvus In French River Galvus Vildagliptin drug no perscriptionbuy Galvus western unionpurchase Galvus online no prescriptionLowest Price Galvus Online Without A PrescriptionGalvus with free dr consultationPurchase Cheap Galvus In NY Galvus without a perscription shipped overnight expressbuy Galvus Vildagliptin without a rxbuy Galvus 50mg free consultationCheapest Generic Galvus Online With No PrescriptionGalvus without a prescriptionGet No Prescription Galvus VisaOrder Cheapest Galvus In Fresno Galvus online fed exGalvus online consultation overnightto buy Galvus Diabetes paypalbuy cheap GalvusWhere I Can Purchase Galvus DrugstoreBuy generic Galvus no perscriptionwant to buy Galvus priority mailOrder No Prescription Galvus In PA Galvus cheap overnight fedexorder cheap Galvus Vildagliptin very buy without prescriptionbuy Galvus Antidiabetic in Bulgariabuy Galvus with no rxGalvus Vildagliptin online without a perscriptionOnline Pharmacy Galvus In Henderson Galvus no scriptHow To Buy Cheap Galvus In TX Online Galvus and fedexorder Galvus 50mg online codGalvus 50mg Online Fedex Cod FreeFedex Galvus Antidiabetic No Prescriptionwhere to buy Galvus saturday shippingUS Galvus In CA How To Get Cheap Galvus RxGalvus overnight delivery saturday Quinine non prescription, Online QuinineNo rx needed for purchasing Tricor, Online Tricor and fedexActos shipped cod. Actos non prescriptionBuy cheap Isoniazid, Isoniazid online no prescriptionBuy Xopenex online prescription, Xopenex no prescription codNo rx needed for purchasing Zyrtec. Zyrtec shipped codFeminine Power fedex shipping, Buy Feminine Power with no rxBonnisan Drops shipped cod, Buy Bonnisan Drops overnight codNeggram free shipping, Order Neggram online codno script Acai, Acai non prescription

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Apparently I don't research enough when it comes to flashing recoveries to my Ally. . .

Recently, I tried going into Velocity 1.1's recovery after downloading two theme zip files to my Ally's SD card, but when I rebooted into recovery, I ended up getting to the Fastboot screen instead. No matter how many times I tried, the recovery wouldn't come up at all. I then tried flashing ClockworkMod through ROM Manager (which, as I've read earlier, doesn't like to play nice with the LG Ally), but still got the Fastboot screen. The Alternate Recovery in ROM Manager wouldn't even flash at all.

I looked at the Android Forums for help on how to flash Amon-Ra through terminal emulator, but it wouldn't work at all (it didn't flash Amon-Ra, and still gave me the Fastboot screen). I have the Amon-Ra recovery in the root of my SD card.

I also found an alternative way that worked straight through Fastboot, but considering that I'm not very comfortable when it comes to working with PC command prompts, I'd rather stick with terminal emulator if at all possible.

Below is a screen shot of what I did to flash Amon-Ra in Terminal. I followed the code entered in Android Forum's All-In-One Recovery thread to the period, but ended up getting the "invalid length" and the "failed on system. . .directory" lines, and didn't flash Amon-Ra.

Any help for this will be much appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K-Takashi View Post
    Apparently I don't research enough when it comes to flashing recoveries to my Ally. . .

Recently, I tried going into Velocity 1.1's recovery after downloading two theme zip files to my Ally's SD card, but when I rebooted into recovery, I ended up getting to the Fastboot screen instead. No matter how many times I tried, the recovery wouldn't come up at all. I then tried flashing ClockworkMod through ROM Manager (which, as I've read earlier, doesn't like to play nice with the LG Ally), but still got the Fastboot screen. The Alternate Recovery in ROM Manager wouldn't even flash at all.

I looked at the Android Forums for help on how to flash Amon-Ra through terminal emulator, but it wouldn't work at all (it didn't flash Amon-Ra, and still gave me the Fastboot screen). I have the Amon-Ra recovery in the root of my SD card.

I also found an alternative way that worked straight through Fastboot, but considering that I'm not very comfortable when it comes to working with PC command prompts, I'd rather stick with terminal emulator if at all possible.

Below is a screen shot of what I did to flash Amon-Ra in Terminal. I followed the code entered in Android Forum's All-In-One Recovery thread to the period, but ended up getting the "invalid length" and the "failed on system. . .directory" lines, and didn't flash Amon-Ra.

Any help for this will be much appreciated. Thanks

If you can do commands in terminal, you can use the command prompt to flash this. It's quite simple, actually. You put the recovery img into the tools folder of the adb directory, and then you boot into fastboot. You then type this command in: fastboot flash recovery nameofrecoveryhere.img Once that is done, you type this in: fastboot boot nameofrecoveryhere.img and it will reboot into the recovery and stay there. Stop by the IRC if you need help.

Thanks for responding, Sora.

A couple questions:

- Is the adb directory located within the Ally's internal system memory or something?

- Do I connect my phone to my computer to do this? If so, how do I mount my phone to the computer while in fastboot?

Quote Originally Posted by K-Takashi View Post
    Thanks for responding, Sora.

A couple questions:

- Is the adb directory located within the Ally's internal system memory or something?

- Do I connect my phone to my computer to do this? If so, how do I mount my phone to the computer while in fastboot?

ADB is Android Debug Bridge, which is a computer thing, so your phone has to be connected to the computer to use it. You also have to download it. And you can't. Fastboot is basically a way to flash nearly anything, including recoveries. It's also used to save your phone. Lucky you that you have it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links