Help with texting - several answers here

This is a discussion on Help with texting - several answers here within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; You can also turn off the shortucts. 1. Push the Menu button. 2. Touch Settings. 3. Touch Applications. 4. Touch Quick Launch. 5. Long touch ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Help with texting - several answers here

You can also turn off the shortucts.

1. Push the Menu button.

2. Touch Settings.

3. Touch Applications.

4. Touch Quick Launch.

5. Long touch the Quick Launch you want to remove.

6. Touch the OK button.

Motorola Droid 4

is there a way to assighn contacts to gropups and forward a text message to the entire group ?

I just got my Ally yesterday and I'm trying to do the same thing. Did you figure out a way to mass text everyone?

no not yet other than typing the first few numbers of their number which is a real pain

Help

I'm not sure if this was already covered somewhere in the forum, but is there any way to create a paragraph in a text message? In my old phone in was the return button, and on the Ally that sends the message.. Is there a certain app or something i should download for this?

just found my answer in the market

[quotejust found an app that will do everything i want and its free [b]handcent sms it works for both mms and sms and sends to as many contacts i want i love it [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by savmatt View Post
    I had the same problem when I was running the handcent messaging app. At first I had no idea why it was doing it, then i realized it started doing it after I started using it... So I removed the app and the problem was gone... Not sure if your using handcent but if so thats prob your problem. Sucks cuz I really like that app because I can customize my message vibrate pattern, but it was not worth the annoying double mess thing... My buddy has the same problem with handcent and his incredible.

I had the same problem when I started using ChompSMS. I solved it by going into the settings on the built-in messaging app and turning off notifications. As far as I can tell, a downloaded messaging app such as Handcent or Chomp doesn't override the built-in messaging app, it just runs parallel to it.

kus
    Hi! I just got this phone, so I have been messing around with the settings and things. One problem is that there is a skinny gray box that say "Message Recieved by *** *** ****" and I cannot figure out how to make it go away. I have restored all my settings to the default settings and tried out new things. No matter what screen I open up the box is stil there! Please help me get it to go away, it's driving me crazy!!

down south where we wrestle hogs and gators with our bare hands
    Quote Originally Posted by LG_Pro View Post
    Like travisl_2727 said, just press on the picture and it will ask you to name the picture and then it will save it to the "Download folder with the name you have assigned. NOTE: On my Ally's SD card I have two folders with similar names, one is "Downloads" and the other is "Download" just to avoid confusion.

how can you save a picture and a sound that come together? i press the picture but it keeps replayin the song... how can i sace them both and forward them to someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by ccharris31068 View Post
    [b]how can you save a picture and a sound that come together? i press the picture but it keeps replayin the song... how can i sace them both and forward them to someone else?

I answered you in your other post: http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/13...ding-messages/
    Motorola Droid 4

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links