Battery Help

This is a discussion on Battery Help within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Oh, I also had another question for you. Is there away to rename pictures that I have in my gallery, while on my phone. I ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Battery Help

Oh, I also had another question for you. Is there away to rename pictures that I have in my gallery, while on my phone. I looked but did not see a way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolett80 View Post
    Oh, I also had another question for you. Is there away to rename pictures that I have in my gallery, while on my phone. I looked but did not see a way to do it.

You can use ThinkFree Office. Navigate to where the photos are stored, if they where taken with the camera they should be in the DCIM/Camera folder. Just long touch the photo and then touch rename.
    Motorola Droid 4

I knew You would know, that's why I asked. LOL. But, I learned the hard way that renaming the pics makes it so your not able to view the pic anymore. I thought it would work like like it does when you rename a pic on the PC. I was also able to do it on my Env3.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolett80 View Post
    I knew You would know, that's why I asked. LOL. But, I learned the hard way that renaming the pics makes it so your not able to view the pic anymore. I thought it would work like like it does when you rename a pic on the PC. I was also able to do it on my Env3.

You should still be able to see a renamed image in your gallery as long as you didn't remove the file extension (IE: .jpg) from the file name when you renamed it.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    You should still be able to see a renamed image in your gallery as long as you didn't remove the file extension (IE: .jpg) from the file name when you renamed it.

OK, don't know what I did wrong the first time cause I thought i didn't remove the file name, but got it now. Thanks!

help, someone please help me determine what the battery is for a lg ally and is there a stand alone charger for it. who carries them ? I am having a dickens of a time trying to match up the code on the battery at web sites. Thanks, I appreciate it

Does anybody elses phone take a really really REALLY long time to charge back up?! I keep noticing services that are running in the background that I know I didn't enable doesn't make any sense, and I know it's a cause of my shi**y battery life and my phone is only 3 days old

Hi philly, go back to the first page of this topic and it tells you how to improve your shi**y battery life. http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/113-battery-help/

All kinds of things are goin on even when the phone is just sitting there. Remember, it's a miniature computer that you can make phone calls with. It has to keep on top of things, check for updates, new data, get the weather forecast, monitor your alarm and calendar settings,..check for text and email....etc.

You just have a little to learn, like me. Lucky for you, we have this site. .

Just remembered,.........read this also.... http://www.lgallyfor...tery-to-charge/

The topic is "How long does it take your battery to charge".

I am new to this forum. I have had my LG Ally for about 2 months and love it . . . except that the battery drains quickly during the day with very low use. I followed the instructions on the thread and identified that the Maps application is eating 97% of my battery useage. Can anyone tell me how can I turn it off?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links