Notification Sounds Keep Going Away

This is a discussion on Notification Sounds Keep Going Away within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I received a system update yesterday- not sure yet if this fixed the notifications issue. Does anyone know? It's getting stupid- they HAVE to know ...

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Notification Sounds Keep Going Away

I received a system update yesterday- not sure yet if this fixed the notifications issue. Does anyone know? It's getting stupid- they HAVE to know at this point that hundreds of people have this issue- it is all over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by sjlang1 View Post
    I received a system update yesterday- not sure yet if this fixed the notifications issue. Does anyone know? It's getting stupid- they HAVE to know at this point that hundreds of people have this issue- it is all over the internet.

I tried, still didn't work for me.

So the Notification tones are not playing after you got the Ver 8 update? I still don't have the release notes for Ver 8 but I was hoping it had been addressed.. I'll look into it.

I updated my phone using *228 a couple days ago & was still having trouble with tones. I downloaded the Android update about 6-7 hours ago and I still have my notification tones. The true test will be to see if I still have them first thing in the morning. If I don't post anymore....then they worked :-) I hope that is the case......

Well so far I have had notifications for 24 hours!! Longest ever- so.... hoping this update fixed it :-) If not- I'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMamaAJ View Post
    I updated my phone using *228 a couple days ago & was still having trouble with tones. I downloaded the Android update about 6-7 hours ago and I still have my notification tones. The true test will be to see if I still have them first thing in the morning. If I don't post anymore....then they worked :-) I hope that is the case......

Well, my sounds lasted until about noon today...so that's like 20 hours.....BEST I'VE HAD......Of course I did have my updates running & stuff.....I reset my phone about Noon and wanna see how long it will last this time. 20 hours is a VAST improvement over the previous 4-6 hours. I'm glad that progress is being made :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BigMamaAJ View Post
    Well, my sounds lasted until about noon today...so that's like 20 hours.....BEST I'VE HAD......Of course I did have my updates running & stuff.....I reset my phone about Noon and wanna see how long it will last this time. 20 hours is a VAST improvement over the previous 4-6 hours. I'm glad that progress is being made :-)

Now they're gone again.....Oh well....Maybe they'll get this all figured out.....

Quote Originally Posted by LG_Pro View Post
    So the Notification tones are not playing after you got the Ver 8 update? I still don't have the release notes for Ver 8 but I was hoping it had been addressed.. I'll look into it.

They are lasting longer but still disappearing. I test occassionally by sending myself a text. Lasted most of the day yesterday and then last night I had to power off and on. Thanks for looking into this!

They are lasting longer but still disappearing. I test occassionally by sending myself a text. Lasted most of the day yesterday and then last night I had to power off and on. Thanks for looking into this!

Thanks for the report.... I'm looking at different things... Can you tell me how much Memory you generally have available when the Sounds disappear?

I'm tellin ya its a application confliction. I uninstalled certain apps and my ringtones have been on ever since.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links