Help me please!!

This is a discussion on Help me please!! within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I have had my Ally for less than a week. It was working great, then all of a sudden it started messing up. Whenever I ...

Thread: Help me please!!

I have had my Ally for less than a week. It was working great, then all of a sudden it started messing up. Whenever I make a phone call the screen turns black and I cannot get any keys to respond. The only way to end the call is to take the battery out. As you can imagine, this is very annoying! If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It sounds like your proximity sensor is messed up. Usually the ps turns the screen back on when you pull the phone away from your face.
    Motorola Droid 4

Wow! Im having the same problem! Just started acting up today! So if the sensor is messed up what do we do? Plkease help mine is only about a week old as well!

Thanks!

My first suggestion would be to make sure there is nothing blocking the sensor. It is located at the top of the phone to the right of the word verizon. Certain covers can block the sensor. Also try cleaning it to make sure there is no dirt or oil covering it. If neither of those are the case, take it into a Verizon store and have them look at it.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links