Voice Mail Notification

This is a discussion on Voice Mail Notification within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Originally Posted by giametti I don't know. Syncing to what? Just to be on the safe side I alway check the box under ringer volume ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voice Mail Notification

Quote Originally Posted by giametti View Post
    I don't know. Syncing to what?

Just to be on the safe side I alway check the box under ringer volume which allows your ringer and notifications to be the same level of "loudness" Also make sure that under sound and display the silent mode box is unchecked...

I am also not getting voicemail notifications and the notifications bar. I just got the Galaxy Note 4 about 2 weeks ago and have never ever received notifications for voicemail. I have no trouble with text messages or any other notifications but I'm just not receiving voicemail notifications. I've searched the internet for two days straight and can only find people that have a problem with it being stuck and not going away but I have the opposite problem. I have service with Verizon and my voicemail options when I call my voicemail don't seem to be able to fix this problem. There just isn't anywhere in my settings to fix this problem that I can find out. Please, please someone help!

I recently had the same issue and I called Verizon. I evidently activated "Visual Voice Mail" and it deactivated my basic voicemail and the icon on the notification bar. Verizon had to reset my voicemail and cancel the Visual Voice Mail and all is good now. You may need to call your carrier if you did anything like I did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links