email

This is a discussion on email within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; i am using my current business email as my default. when i open my email, the current inbox emails disappear. they are not in the ...

Thread: email

i am using my current business email as my default. when i open my email, the current inbox emails disappear. they are not in the inbox, or any other folder i can find. anyone know how to keep this from happening?

thanks,

kelly

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you are using a business account, when you open your email at work it will download your emails to your PC. Only emails that have not been downloaded will show up on your phone.

At least this is true if you have a POP3 account. Not sure if Exchange is the same way or not.
    Motorola Droid 4

You can open your business email, and change the setting for how long to leave the message on the server. That way, the email will be on both your work pc and your phone.

Thanks for the responces. i did check my settings and my emails were being deleted after they were downloaded to outlook. i istalled the K-9 mail so i can delete more than one email at a time and like the app so far.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links