my camera is not working right

This is a discussion on my camera is not working right within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I got this phone a day ago and the camera was fine till today when I took a picture it looked fine when itook it ...

Thread: my camera is not working right

I got this phone a day ago and the camera was fine till today when I took a picture it looked fine when itook it and I looked at the picture and it wasn't a pic it was a whole bunch of different colors. I tryed servel time and it keeps happening can someone help me ?

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I figured it out if you have the rainbow picture problem reboot your phone

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    I figured it out if you have the rainbow picture problem reboot your phone

The same thing happened to me after I dropped my phone. Once I rebooted it worked just fine.

Ang
    The 'rainbow effect' has happened to me as well. I did not drop my phone so I know that could not be the problem. I turned the phone off for a few minutes, turned it back on and took more pictures. The new pictures are fine but...has anyone noticed that the background screen which holds the gallery has an odd color now?

Mine looks as though one of the pictures has bled down into the bottom of the gallery screen (not one of the rainbow pictures). In fact I'm pretty certain of it as I can actually make out distorted figures and colors that match a certain pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    The 'rainbow effect' has happened to me as well. I did not drop my phone so I know that could not be the problem. I turned the phone off for a few minutes, turned it back on and took more pictures. The new pictures are fine but...has anyone noticed that the background screen which holds the gallery has an odd color now?

Mine looks as though one of the pictures has bled down into the bottom of the gallery screen (not one of the rainbow pictures). In fact I'm pretty certain of it as I can actually make out distorted figures and colors that match a certain pic.

The gallery takes a random photo and makes it your background. If you have a lot of folders, when you slide the gallery to view the other folders, the background will change too.
    Motorola Droid 4

Ang
    Thanks for that Ally. I am soooo glad I have this forum. I took the phone into the store today, the poor guy there knew less than I did. He tried his best but could not give me an answer as to why the bleed over was there.

I am sincerely happy that I can come here to get answers to my questions.

I'm sincerely happy that AA comes here and gives the answers. He has been a big help to the members since his first day here.

I'm sure folks see his helpful postings all over the place, and he is about 99.5 % correct.

Also, thank yous to some of the other active members, BMB, Dolfan, Qasar, Joe...and several others.

I feel like I owe you guys a pizza or something!

Ads