how do I upgrade software

This is a discussion on how do I upgrade software within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I recently rooted my cellphone and want to upgrade to froyo 2.2,Does anyone have any knowledge of how to do such a thing,I have the ...

Thread: how do I upgrade software

I recently rooted my cellphone and want to upgrade to froyo 2.2,Does anyone have any knowledge of how to do such a thing,I have the SDK software and am somewhat familiar with how it work's,any help would be nice-Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The Froyo software has not been ported to the Ally from what I understand. Attempting to install the Moto droid one for instance could brick the phone. Looks like we have to wait until Verizon releases and pushes to our devices or someone ports it over.

A2, I'm sorry to close your first topic, but you have to do better than that.

In general discussions alone, there are 3 topics covering this issue, with a combined total of 62 comments and about 8000 views.

The SDK software is a completely different thing than the Android update.

This is a waste of the members time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links