Lost 3g and Bluetooth service

This is a discussion on Lost 3g and Bluetooth service within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; Hi All, Installed PDANet successfully on LGAlly and laptop win7 64bit. All worked fine. After turning off PDANet, I lost my 3g and Bluetooth service ...

Thread: Lost 3g and Bluetooth service

Hi All,

Installed PDANet successfully on LGAlly and laptop win7 64bit. All worked fine. After turning off PDANet, I lost my 3g and Bluetooth service on LG Ally. Anyone else had this happen to them.

Factory reset solved problem after soft reset did not help.Of course had to reload apps (BUMMER)! Have reloaded, but not retried PDANet until I can maybe find some answers. PDANET Version 2.42... USB Tethering all drivers loaded and installed. Any ideas of input welcome please. Travel alot and this could help in spots (although they are few and far between) that there is not wifi.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by James T View Post
    Hi All,

Installed PDANet successfully on LGAlly and laptop win7 64bit. All worked fine. After turning off PDANet, I lost my 3g and Bluetooth service on LG Ally. Anyone else had this happen to them.

Factory reset solved problem after soft reset did not help.Of course had to reload apps (BUMMER)! Have reloaded, but not retried PDANet until I can maybe find some answers. PDANET Version 2.42... USB Tethering all drivers loaded and installed. Any ideas of input welcome please. Travel alot and this could help in spots (although they are few and far between) that there is not wifi.

I installed the drivers for PDANet so that I could do some developement work but I have not yet used the app. So far, I have not had any issues.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    I installed the drivers for PDANet so that I could do some developement work but I have not yet used the app. So far, I have not had any issues.

Tried PDANet again this morning. Worked FIne again. This time the only problem was 3G service hanging up after disconnect from PDANet. Soft reset worked this time. Not too big a problem. The only time I would use it would be in a location without WIFI!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links