Calendar view

This is a discussion on Calendar view within the LG Ally Help forums, part of the LG Ally category; I've determined that my most useful calendar view is the 1 day view. However, when I exit the calendar and come back later, it has ...

Thread: Calendar view

I've determined that my most useful calendar view is the 1 day view. However, when I exit the calendar and come back later, it has often reset- sometimes to the week view, sometimes to the month view. Is there a way to make sure it always opens in the day view, or short of that, to make sure it opens in the last view I was using?

Thanks again- you guys always have an answer.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi pup, I don't use the calendar much but I thought it would open again displaying the same view. Hmm.. the answer temporarily eludes me.

Anyway, wait til one of the big boys get here because you're right. We always have the Ally answer.

Opps, this one got missed somehow.

The answer would be "You cannot change the default view for the calendar app that comes with Android."

If you open the calendar app and change the view to day view, the next time you reopen the app it should still be on the same view you last had. But this would only work until you rebooted or the app was killed by Android or an ATK. It would then default back to the Month view.
    Motorola Droid 4

Ahhh- Then I'll quit trying to make that happen. Thanks for the reply. I just posted another calendar question - maybe you can help with that as well.

Thanks again

ghpup

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links